Friday, February 1, 2008

February NMR's

My New Months' Resolutions for January worked out great!! I've been looking forward to February so I can add some new good habits.

~ Get one monkey off my back every day. This can be a form that needs to be filled out, a bill waiting to be paid, or an email that's overdue for a response (or anything else that's bugging me!).

~ Declutter for 15 minutes per day. I can do anything for 15 minutes. It may take me a whole year of 15-minute decluttering sessions but hopefully I'll eventually see some progress.

~ Think about what I'm eating. I just bought a book called "Eat This, Not That!". It's extremely enlightening. By being aware of the fat/calorie/sodium content of what I'm eating and making small changes, I really think I can see some results.
.

No comments: