Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"I saw it on Sponge Bob!"

Aliya: I made up a joke today.
Me: Let's hear it.
Aliya: What's the difference between a guitar and a jellyfish?
Me: What?
Aliya: Guitars don't make jelly.
Me: I'm pretty sure jellyfish don't make jelly either.
Aliya: Really? I thought they did!
Me: Where did you hear that?
Aliya: I saw it on Sponge Bob!

******************************************

Adlani: I don't want to sleep by myself!! Waaaaaaahhhhh!
Me: Why not? You're a big boy!
Adlani: No, I'm a little boy!
Me: Well, little boys don't get to go to birthday parties.
Adlani: I'm going to be a big boy.
Me: When?
Adlani: Tomorrow!
Me: Why don't you want to sleep by yourself?
Adlani: I'm going to have a night-bear.
Me: No you're not.
Adlani: I'm really scared!
Me: What are you scared of?
Adlani: The monsters in my imagination.
Me: Where did you hear about that?
Adlani: I saw it on Sponge Bob!


NO MORE SPONGE BOB!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks for posting. What is up with Sponge Bob? Why is it that even though we do not often turn into Nickelodeon that it is always on? And why are those pathetic creatures ALWAYS yelling? Sponge Bob is our newest pet peeve. And as much as I would like a show to come on that quiets them (and this does)we have vetoed the show. YUK! The SpongeBob books are somewhat OK..we just got one where SpongeBob convinces Patrick to go to the dentist and get his name on the No Cavi-Tree. We can deal with that.