Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sleeping Around

As some of you already know...I have a secret. I sleep around. Around the house, that is. I've slept in the guest room, in the kids' beds, on the couch, and even on the floor. I rarely sleep in the master bedroom, because Ben and I are both magnetic and during the night the kids migrate to our bed and we end up a party of 5. If I start out in the guest room I usually end up with 1 or 2 kids but at least 1 ends up with Ben. I place the blame for this squarely on his shoulders. In Morocco, the kids sleep with the parents indefinitely. Under those circumstances, I don't know how they ever have more kids! I mean really, where am I supposed to sleep? In the 2 square feet of blank space above Aliya's head? Not to mention the fact that Norah has fallen out of bed about 10 times. Oh well...a family that sleeps together goes to the chiropractor together.
.
A few cute sleeping pics of Adlani:
.

.

No comments: