Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back on Track?

I tried to jump right back into my normal routine today, with some success. Naima was here to hang out with the kids so I went to the office for a meeting and cleaned up some stuff that piled up while I was gone. I had to take Aliya to the dentist at 3:30 and I was so tired I almost fell asleep in the waiting room. I took a nap when I got home which is why I'm able to be up at this hour posting to both blogs and cleaning up more email.

I answered most of my email while I was on vacation, but I put about a dozen aside to take care of when I got home. I just opened the one below, which looked authentic enough that I didn't even consider that it might be fake.



When I clicked on the link, I got this warning:



Cyberspace is scary!!!

Last night I was looking at the stats for my other blog (here it is) and I noticed that TONS of people were coming from Facebook. I couldn't figure it out...I know a few people have posted links but nothing that would account for this kind of spike. I checked it out and found that Colonial Williamsburg had somehow found the slideshow I posted the day before, and put a link to it on their fan page. Kinda cool in a spooky sort of way.
.

No comments: