Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hippity Hoppity, Easter's On Its Way...

Isabel came over today for the 2nd Annual Egg-Coloring Event and viewing of Aliya's *new* bedroom. Norah was enamored with Baby Billy, and Adlani is claiming that Isabel is one of his girlfriends. He said that he likes tall women. Isabel's response was, "I am NOT marrying that kid." We'll see how that plays out. Although Norah is "an older woman" in comparison to Baby Billy, he's about to take the lead on weight! They both weigh 26 pounds!! Kelli and I had a few minutes to chat amidst the chaos...I realized after they left that it probably wasn't a great idea to have chicken pot pie for lunch on Good Friday! Sorry Kelli! I'm not Catholic!

2008
.
2007


.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Please don't apologize for that delicious lunch! I was so excited that you made my favorite soup again! I think I'm exempt from the rules this year since I'm still nursing. I hope so, at least. Bill brought home a meat lover's pizza for dinner. (He's not Catholic either;)