Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pee-Pee Dance

This morning Norah came into the bathroom, saw Adlani on the big potty and started pointing to her bum and saying "poo-poo, poo-poo". I asked her if she wanted to sit on the little potty and she nodded yes, so I took off her diaper, told her to sit down, and left the bathroom. She has shown a little interest in the potty before, but mostly she puts the removable part on her head and walks around saying "hat, hat, hat". A few minutes later I went back to the bathroom and the potty was full of pee!!! Even after the pee-pee dance she was still acting suspicious so I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty some more. She nodded yes, so I told her to sit and I went to get Adlani dressed. A few minutes later I heard her saying "uck, uck, uck" and Aliya ran into the bathroom and found that she had pooped in the potty too!!!
.
For all of you skeptics out there...she peed in the potty again tonight! Aliya was 21 months old when we potty trained her...Norah is only 18 months old! If you don't understand my excitement, you obviously don't have kids, or had them so long ago you have no recollection of this stage in their development.
.
Caution: If you are poop-averse, don't watch the videos below!
.


No comments: