Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Brownbeard the Pirate

I took the kids to the Natick Collection tonight and we found a beautiful chocolate shop and cafe called Moonstruck Fine Chocolate. They have chocolate ladybugs, puppies, mice, kitties, and all sorts of gorgeous truffles and extremely dangerous chocolates. I let each of the kids pick one chocolate for after dinner. Norah wore most of hers, as usual.

A few weeks ago, Ben put Norah in her car seat with a neon sherbet push-pop from the ice cream man. When I came back to the car she had her whole hand inside the tube scooping out sherbet, and she was absolutely covered. I recently started using OxiClean Stain Remover. I thought the sherbet shirt was probably destined for the trash, but I decided to experiment with the OxiClean. It took 3 washes to get the stain completely out but it actually worked!
.

No comments: