Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Season Kick-Off

The flu and the resulting fatigue hung on for more than a week, but I am finally back to normal with only a Kim Carnes voice to remind of my week in bed.  I thought I was fully recovered on Thursday so I went to a meeting, but on the way home I got a raging headache and was SO tired.  I got pulled over for speeding a couple of miles from home because I was in such a hurry to take some Motrin and get into bed.  I only got a warning luckily - I was going 44 in a 30 MPH zone.

Friday night I felt well enough to go to the Christmas tree lighting downtown.  There were a lot of fun activities for the kids and we saw a bunch of our friends so it was a great night.  It was my first outing with my new camera so here are a few photos of the festivities:





.

No comments: