Friday, December 18, 2009

Team Effort

I apologize for the lack of posts this week, but I've been madly organizing the mountain of gifts and stocking stuffers that arrived at my house last Sunday.  For the 5th straight year, my coworkers, family, and friends have supplied gifts for the local family shelter - 48 kids and their parents this year!  We had so many sponsors we were able to buy gifts for the kids who currently live at the shelter, AND all the kids who have moved to permanent housing within the last year.  We also provided some new household items for the shelter's rewards program.

To everyone who participated this year, THANK YOU!!!  I hope you'll join me again next year! 

Believe it or not, I'm going to bed at only 12:14 a.m.  I don't know how the elves do it.  I'm exhausted!!
.

No comments: