Friday, August 29, 2008

Bad Boy Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do?


This was the scene in front of our house at about 1:30 this morning. I was answering email when I noticed that our neighbor's motion sensor light was on (yes, Nikki, Leah, and Nancy - this was the activity in your driveway while you were asleep). There was one cop in front of our house, and two more pulled up about 30 seconds later. They cuffed the two 20-somethings in a car parked in my neighbor's driveway. The guy got arrested for DUI after refusing the breathalyzer and the girl wandered off, presumably to find a ride home. The car was picked up by a wrecker and the neighborhood is quiet and peaceful once again. I guess I can go to sleep now.
The perp didn't do as well on his field sobriety test as this guy:


But he passed with flying colors compared to this guy who apparently had a crack problem too:



.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

When the cop made the guy step ball change, I thought I would wet myself. I have to stop reading this and go to bed. I cannot believe how informed I feel after 1 hour on your blog. You are too witty for words.