Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Back

Call me crazy but I love the time change.  Last week I could NOT get the kids out of bed in the morning and we were consistently late.  Yesterday they started asking to go to bed around 5 p.m., and this morning they jumped out of bed at 6:30.  We got to school early, and I even had time to shower (with conditioner!).  I don't mind having it get dark earlier...all the better to go into hibernation mode.

Tonight I arrived home from the office at 7 and found everyone asleep already.  As you can see, Ben has a hard time enforcing the bedtime routine...












........
If you're having a tough time explaining Daylight Saving Time to the kiddies, or if you just want to read some Fun Facts about it, you can find it all here:  www.webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/k.html.
.

No comments: