Friday, May 8, 2009

Big Apple Circus

We went to the circus last night which made for a late night and a bit of stress trying to get there on time but it was so great. I really love that circus and it's the one event that we go to every year. The acts are so creative and they always tie in a musical theme. Grandma the clown was a favorite again this year, as well as the "Pound Puppies" dog act where all of the dogs came from the pound. I think my favorite was the Mannequin Man. He was so amazing...he really looked like a mechanical mannequin and a woman in the audience caught his eye and they brought her into the ring to dance with him. It was amazing and funny.

Aliya got to be part of the circus too:


.

Hmmm...How'd they do that?

.

Not a big fan of clowns.

.

Viviana will be so proud when I tell her that Adlani saw this and screamed, "MOM!!! LA CLAVE DE SOL!!!" He asked me to take a picture for her. Norah recognized it too.

.

No comments: