Friday, May 8, 2009

Kindergarten Tours

Aliya was asked to speak to the potential parents at the two kindergarten tours at her school. She did a great job!



This week was also Staff Appreciation Week at school and she made cards for various teachers. I didn't write down what she wrote to her classroom teachers and the bus driver, but the others were really cute so I've included the text below. I have been assured that she WILL eventually be able to spell in English.

  • Library - Dear Miss Morenzeti thankyou for leting me read al the buitful bookes you have in your library. Love Aliya riding [reading] is fun
  • Gym - Dear Miss Lasi and Miss Loiad gym is now my favrite speshal aspeshaly bicose you gise are the teachers. I love roning! Love Aliya
  • Music - Dear Miss Macantosh and Miss More thankyou for teaching me music ive lernd abut and now im learning play gitar and piano Love Aliya
  • Art - Dear Miss Solas thankyou so much for ticheng me al aboiut art. Ive had alout of difrent art teachers but so far you’re the one thates tot me the most. Love Aliya
  • Principal - Dear Miss Gonsales I realy think you’re a realy osame prinsipal I mean come on you lock and you see a butiful schoole with kids who are acshaly lerning. Thank so much! Love Aliya
  • Inglesh - Dear Miss Jeanes im so glad that Barbiere has inglish clase and im so glade you cold teach me so much about Japan ive never lernd so muche. Love Aliya
  • Two-Way Curriculum Coordinator - Dear Miss Zecan Borck thankyou for helping me with my spitch [speech]. And yanow wate I think I think you the teacher in the schoole that is tring hard to mack kids happy. Love Aliya
    .

No comments: