Saturday, December 27, 2008

Libbypalooza

I can't believe this. I was doing end-of-year cleaning on the blog and I found a draft of a post about our annual weekend at camp with Rob, Sherry, and the kids! I still can't believe that I never posted these pictures but I've searched the posts and I guess I never completed it. I'm sorry guys!!!

Written in September:

I've finally recovered sufficiently from the 2nd annual Libderrazak weekend at camp to post the photos. Actually...considering that we packed 11 people and a dog into 600 square feet for 4 days, there were only a few minor altercations and nobody threw up this year which is a definite improvement over last year. The kids did a lot of fishing and kayaking, the grown-ups mostly sat around and drank sangria. For me the highlight of each day was R & R...rest and reading. We had a really fun scavenger hunt which was won by the all-male team of Jarrod, Adlani, and Ben. Ben learned all about nature, like what moss and ferns are and where to find worms. It was a great time and yes...you can come back next year!
.

















.

No comments: