Saturday, December 27, 2008

That's a Wrap!

It's been such a hectic month that there are lots of things I haven't had time to post on the blog. One of those things is a huge THANK YOU!!!! to all of my coworkers, friends, and family members who participated in the holiday gift drive for the Pathways Family Shelter. A few weeks ago we had brunch at our house so everyone could drop off their gifts and get everything wrapped. I was overwhelmed with the generosity of everyone involved...I had to go back to the shelter and ask if they had any extra kids because we had so many people willing to be sponsors. The grand total was 32 kids and 14 parents who received gifts and stocking stuffers (small gifts and gift cards for the parents). I sincerely appreciate everyone's efforts to make this happen.

Some photos from brunch:





.

No comments: