Saturday, September 8, 2007

AWOL?

No, I have not gone AWOL. I've spent the last 2 days in Waltham teaching a class on...try to contain yourselves...building codes! Woo-Hoo!!! I think it went well...we had 14 students and nobody skipped out on the second day. We had one guy who suddenly broke out in hives and couldn't take the test, but maybe he's allergic to test-taking like I'm allergic to public speaking. I didn't have to take my public speaking medicine so maybe I'm outgrowing that allergy (finally!). Thursday night I had to stay after class for a dinner meeting and presentation on...again, calm yourselves...glass! Am I exciting or what?!

Tomorrow we have Aliya's first soccer game with the town league and then we're going for a ride on "the real Thomas" which we've been promising Adlani as soon as he's a big boy (stops pooping in his pants). I'm sure there will be photos to post so check back soon!

No comments: