Monday, September 10, 2007

Sponge Bob No Pants

I had to catch Adlani before he ran out to play with the girls wearing only a t-shirt and his rain boots. Then later I noticed that he was playing with a keychain with a tiny flashlight on it. When I asked him what he was doing he said, "I'm putting a decoration on my penis." Later still, I found him out front peeing on the cherry tomatoes. We're in trouble.

Update: When I was telling a recent visitor this story she said, "You mean the cherry tomatoes I just ate?!" Luckily she washed them. Ick.

Update #2: We moved Adlani's train table to his room and yesterday he was so excited to play with it that when he had to go potty he took off his shorts and underwear and peed on the floor (and his toys, clothes, etc.). When he got in trouble for that he said some bad words that started with "stupid" and ended with a four-letter word. THEN...we were at Aliya's soccer practice at her school. I was chatting with my friends until Ben called my attention to Adlani standing in the playground area with his pants down, preparing to pee. It's all you, honey.

No comments: