Friday, September 14, 2007

Rosh Hashanah, Day 2

Ben decided to stay home again today and Norah went to day care so it was a very productive day at the Greenabderrazak residence. Work, laundry, cleaning, a big meal for breaking the fast...what could be better than that? Grandma Ginny and Grampa B arrived for a visit this afternoon so the kids were wild. I was happy to see bedtime arrive.

Tomorrow is Baby Norah's first birthday...very hard to believe. On January 4th, 2006, when I got the shock of my life, I wouldn't have believed that I'd make it to this day without losing my mind or going bankrupt. It has been a very expensive year for day care and an extremely chaotic year on OCP, but we survived and Norah is a beautiful, happy, determined, little girl. Our lives wouldn't be the same without her. She has truly made our family complete and we all adore her.

If anyone would like to include something in Norah's time capsule, let me know or just send it along. As with Adlani and Aliya's, it could be anything from the first year of her life, and/or a letter from you to Norah, to be opened on her 18th birthday. I'll be sealing it and burying it in the yard with the others by October 15th. I hope I don't accidentally dig up Leo (the cat). Just kidding...they're buried in the closet, not in the yard (the cat IS in the yard).

No comments: