Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome To Aliya's Room

In case you were thinking about coming over for a visit and stopping by Aliya's room, there are some rules you should know about in advance.  I don't know what happened to my rule about "no stickers on the walls, floors, doors, windows, pets, or furniture," but here are Aliya's rules:

Rules of my room
0) Wipe off your feat.
1) Never come in with shoes on.
2) No food aloud.
3) No boy's Aloud inless I tell them they can.
4) most importante - if door is shut nock 3 or 4 times before you come in if nowon ansers do not come in.
5) be palite, do not yell, do not fight, and have fun!

More Rules of my Room
6) no crieng aloud
10) use hand sanitizer or wash your hans.
7) have listening eares.
8) No name coling or tizeng.
9) be strong
.

No comments: