Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wicked Birthday

As tradition dictates, we had Aliya's birthday dinner at Bugaboo Creek.  As an extra surprise, I was in Providence on Friday for work and I saw signs for an upcoming performance of Wicked, which Aliya and I saw two years ago.  We loved the show and we've been wanting to see it again.  I checked with the box office to see if the show was sold out, and there were great seats available so I bought 2 tickets for Aliya's birthday.  I'm really excited about going, so it's a gift for me too!

Aliya wrote a thank-you note on her white board - so cute!

"Dear mom + dad but mostle mom i hope you get a chance to read this iven thow it is have way in my dirty room this was the best birthday ever and all never forget it and the presint was iven beter, i cant belive i am going to wiked with mom again.  You gise are the best parentes a girl cold want, and mom thankyou so much for the sleeepover it was realy fun and dad thanks for trieng to crush my party that was cute, you guies are the best of the best.

Love your birthday girl, Aliya

My Parents Rock!  Ouyaaa!"
.

No comments: