Friday, January 23, 2009

FPAC-TV

On February 7th, Aliya will make her dramatic debut as the Little Redheaded Girl in a performance of You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. Since I knew that I'd have to camp out overnight to get a good seat for videotaping the show, I had the brilliant idea of having the performance filmed and selling copies of the DVD. I wasn't thinking that I'd be the one doing the filming, but when I looked into how the school had created their promotional video last year, I found out about the local public access TV station. For a $20 annual membership fee I became a member and was trained on the use of their cameras, and now I can borrow their equipment any time! I have taken the first of a 3-night video editing class so I'll hopefully be able to produce an acceptable video of the play. And I look so cool with the big camera and headphones. If all of the parents give their consent we can show the play on the public access channel, so stay tuned!
.

No comments: