Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Pam!

I really like things to be orderly, so I usually post my blog entries in the order in which they happen, but sometimes I'm thwarted by a certain entry, and then I don't post anything else because that entry is holding me up. That's what happened last week. So here are two entries that are "out of order":

Two weeks ago, we went to Pam's 40th birthday party at the Eagles Club. It was the GREATEST party - maybe the best party I've ever been to. Words can't adequately describe the attention to detail and the blast that was had by all, and the quantity of photos was completely overwhelming. This had to be the most photographed event of 2009 next to Obama's inauguration. I have viewed over 700 photos and have included some of my own below.

Some of the special touches included:
~ a drink menu which included the Pam-tini and other special drinks
~ martini glasses with the Pam-tini logo filled with snack foods
~ mood lighting and a fabulous buffet
~ a picture of Pam in her silver prom dress on the cake
~ a framed photo with a mat for all to sign
~ a banner showing the many faces of Pam
~ our favorite karaoke guy from Samba (Jamie)
~ PROPS! - hats, wigs, glasses, inflatable instruments
~ personalized karaoke performances including Tara's amazing rendition of Womanizer

A good time was had by all (obviously)!










.

No comments: