Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy New Year!

For the third consecutive year we spent New Years' Eve with the Funsecas. It was a low-key event featuring Chinese food, a party in a box, and a live performance of the off-Broadway version of one of the High School Musicals. I just can't bring myself to get all dressed up and go out partying and then drive home with all of the other drunks. I can only remember two New Years' Eves when I went out. When I was single I used to pick a home-makeover project, get all prepared before the big night, and work on it for NYE and New Years' Day. Yes, I know I was (am) a nerd, but when everyone else was nursing a hangover I was enjoying my newly painted/wallpapered bathroom/bedroom.

Here are some pics from the Funsecas' house:


.
This is the face Norah makes when she's imitating me:

.

No comments: