Tuesday, April 13, 2010

29 Gifts, Day 19 - J.Jill

My gift for today was actually given yesterday, but I forgot to mention it and I ran out of time today to give a gift.  Unless you count the fact that I am currently working on two projects that I was asked this afternoon to have completed before noon tomorrow.  I think that's a gift considering that I had a full-day meeting today, followed by an event at school, a jaunt to BJ's, and a trip to Quincy to pick up my niece.

Anyway, I donated some J.Jill clothing in good condition at the J.Jill store.  In return, I got 10% off 1 regularly-priced item for each item I donated!  What a bargain!  I saved about $25 with my 3 old (but still good) sweaters.  That was painless!

Here's a photo of Aliya and her project at iNight - the aforementioned school event.  It's an event where all of the Sage (gifted program) projects for the whole school district are displayed.  It was a mob scene but Aliya got some ideas for next year and I got a chance to talk to a few of my pals.  Plus I got a good door photo which I think is starting to embarrass Aliya.  Oh well.  It keeps a roof over our heads and chicken nuggets on the table.






No comments: