Monday, April 19, 2010

29 Gifts, Day 24-26 - Duende Bloo

This weekend I went up to Portland to celebrate the impending birth (in June) of my niece, so my gifts were all about Duende Bloo. Friday night I gave the gift of pork, when I took Josh & Rachael out to dinner at Norm's BBQ.  Delicious! 

Saturday morning after a leisurely breakfast I jumped in and out of the shower, blasted through my 5-minute morning routine, and threw on my coat...I think it freaked Josh out a little because he's not accustomed to living his entire life like his hair's on fire.  Saturday afternoon we had a really nice party with great food and great friends, and we sat around talking so long that I just had to stay over and get another night of sleep that was not interrupted by someone kicking me or peeing in my bed. 

I drove home today after brunch at the home of Josh & Rachael's friends, Jim & Nancy.  It's amazing how much louder the kids sound after 48 hours of relative peace and quiet.  For today's gift, I'm going to upload some photos to Duende's website and then call it a day.  I have to rest up for Day 1 of April Vacation.
.

No comments: